What is a qualified GreySheet Sponsor?
A qualified GreySheet sponsor is someone who has at least 90 days of back to back, uninterrupted GS abstinence. A sponsor explains how to weigh and measure without exception from the GreySheet and provides a copy of the GreySheet.
- Someone with at least 90 days of continuous abstinence as defined above;
- Someone who is also committed to a qualified GreySheet sponsor.
How do I get a Sponsor?
Here are some places to look for sponsors:
- Area Contact List - GSA members on this list are all qualified sponsors who have committed to answering within 48 hours.
- GSA Phone List - Access this member’s only contact list by first joining yourself.
- GreyNet - Post a request to this online group, to obtain a sponsor's phone number privately.